|Dimensions||87 × 38 × 22 in|
Andorra Pewter, Leaside Driftwood, Velvet Mercury, Velvet Rust
W84 D36 H31 in
The Adelaide Sofa is a classic club sofa frame that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sofa to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC -Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron -wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC -Certified hardwood frame (FSC 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- The Sofa matches perfectly with the Adelaide Bi-Sectional.