|Dimensions||37 × 34 × 27 in|
Leaside Driftwood, Parliament Moss, Parliament Stone, Urban Tweed Ink, Stockholm Terracotta
W35 D34 H27 In
The Atwood Chair is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat, back, and arms, along with piping details which all lend to a clean, sophisticated look. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. Made with FSC -Certified wood in support of responsible forest management. The Atwood is also available as a sofa or sectional.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat, back, and arms.
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC -Certified hardwood frame (FSC 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Part of the Atwood Series, the Chair matches perfectly with the Atwood Sofa, Lounge and Bi-Sectional.