|Dimensions||29 × 36 × 34 in|
Vintage Mineral, Vintage Allow
W32 D33.5 H28 in
Juxtaposing an industrial frame with refined upholstery, the Dunlop is a contemporary accent chair that offers a stylish aesthetic with a relaxed feel. The angular, powder-coated steel frame is open on all sides, creating a lightness that suits both small and large spaces. Channeled upholstery on the seat and back adds subtle detail, while the upholstered arm pads complete a comfortable and laid-back look that is perfect for the modern home or workspace.
- Channel-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Padded armrests in matching upholstery fabric.
- Cushion fill is medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap to maintain shape.
- Back cushion is loose. Seat cushion is fastened to the chair frame.
- Bench-made, powder-coated 1‚Äù square and flatbar steel frame.
- Non-marking adjustable – leveler feet.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested Seat cushion panel is constructed with FSC -Certified wood (FSC 092551)