|Dimensions||144 × 76 × 48 in|
Andorra Lapis, Andorra Pewter, Caledon Antler, Huron Ivory
W103 D72 H31 | SEAT H19 in
The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with a refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Every sectional includes 2 sets of legs, allowing you to choose between a set of stainless steel legs or walnut finished wood legs to suit your style. The sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout.
- Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC -Certified hardwood.
- Dacron -wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Walnut-stained wood legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC -Certified hardwood frame (FSC 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.